How do I return a product after delivery?
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 7 days after delivery.
Following the Distance Selling Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you return your goods within 7 working days* from the day after delivery. The goods must in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with it. The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them. DVDs, CDs, memory cards, ink cartridges and software must still be sealed.
* Working days means all days other than Saturday, Sunday and public holidays. You need to return the goods to store, or contact us within the 7 working day period – see two options below.
There are two ways to refund your purchase
• You can return the product to one of our stores with your receipt, bringing the card you paid with so we can credit it
• You can post the item back to us. You have to pay for the return item.
We will then give you a full refund for the cost of the product plus the delivery charge paid. However we do have the right to retain any charge paid for services which have already begun or been completed. Refunds take 3-5 working days to be credited to your payment card.
We cannot refund/cancel your purchase:
• If you return your product to a store without proof of purchase
• The seal has been broken on any DVDs, CDs, memory cards or software, or any ink cartridges
• The goods were a special order to your specification
• The goods that were a modified by you
What happens if my product arrives damaged?
Although we take every care to ensure your product arrives to you in pristine condition on rare occasions a product may get damaged in transit. That's why we encourage customer to check before signing the consignment sheet. If you do receive a damaged product please call us straight away on 0113 262 26 26 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do ask that you:
• Do not use the product for your own safety
• Inform us straight away
What happens if my item is faulty?
Should you suspect a fault with your product please make sure:
• Inform us straight away
• Do not try to mend/fix the product without seeking approval from us
For all products should the fault occur within 21 days from the date of delivery you have the option of a refund or an exchange.
Please note that we may ask to inspect the goods to confirm the fault or ask you to carry out a telephone diagnostic to make sure it is not a problem that can be resolved quickly.
Will you accept paypal?
We prefer transaction via Pay-pal as it's 100% secure. You will automatically eligible for paypal buyer protection program.
What happens if i select the wrong postage fees?
Please ensure you select the right postage fees. If you select the wrong shipping charges, we might cancel your order or ask you to pay the postage different via paypal or cheque.
If you are unsure about the right amount for your shipment fees in your area, please contact us. We do not offer express delivery for Scottish Highlands, IOM, ROI, Channel Islands, all BT postcode and the Rest of Europe.