LG BH10LS38 BLu-ray SATA Writer ( RETAIL PACK )
Units in Stock: 0
Blu-ray LG BH10LS38 Optical Drive
10x Internal Blu-ray Disc Rewriter
Read and write Blu-ray discs at 10x with the BH10LS30 Blu-ray rewriter that allows you record files, photos, or business documents onto a single dual layer BD-R Blu-ray disc. Play HD content from BD Video discs or record up to nine hours of high definition video. SATA interface technology allows for easier integration and ultimately faster performance while LightScribe gives you the added feature of etching customized labels onto a special coated LightScribe discs (sold separately). Get into the Blu with the BH10LS30 by LG.
10x BD-R Write Speed
Serial ATA Technology
This evolutionary interface connects optical drives to the PC motherboard allowing for enhancements to the computing platform.
LightScribe™ Disc Labeling
LightScribe is a laser-printing technology that allows users to create silkscreen-quality labels right inside LG optical drives, by simply flipping over the exclusive LightScribe disc.
16x DVD+/- Write Speed
BD/DVD/CD Read and Write. Enjoy maximum versatility at home with combined Blu-ray, DVD, and CD burning/reading capabilities.
Help to select the right postal charges
Area A & B – England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
(This area is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in areas C and D)
Area C – The Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
(All Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area D – Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (All Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
>>Area A & B
Standard £4.99 (3 - 5 working days)
>>Area C & D
48 Hours £16.99 (2 working days)
>>Area E or International
Standard £19.99 (5 - 8 working days)
1. Postal charges are more for Area C and Area D is due to additional surcharge by UK-mail.
2. We only charge one delivery per order. The more you buy , the more you save!
3. We no longer offer free delivery due to the rising cost of postage.
4. Please select the right amount of delivery charge outside UK-mainland or your order will be cancelled. We do not ship any DVD/CD cases outside UK-mainland.
5. Due to our low flat delivery charges, we only allow 4 boxes ( or 400 pieces ) of DVD/CD cases per order. This is to limit the amount of damage/breakage during delivery.
For international delivery, weight restriction applies (no more than 30 Kgs).
That our daily cut off time is 2.30pm, Monday to Friday
0 reviews | Be the first to write a review