Manhattan RightTrack Mouse - Red -
Units in Stock: 19
USB, Adjustable Three-Level Resolution, Six Buttons with Scroll Wheel
Laser Fast with Optical Value on Almost Any Surface
Ready to move to a better mouse? MANHATTAN computer mice equipped with its RightTrack™ Technology outperform most higher-priced laser models and leave ordinary optical mice behind. Advanced optics and circuitry provide definitive, affordable control on almost any surface nearly anywhere. MANHATTAN RightTrack™ Mice work with laser-like accuracy on polished granite countertops, glossy conference tables, shiny hotel desks and more without erratic cursor movements or a clumsy mouse pad.
Precision with Comfort and Convenience
Its compact-sized, ambidextrous shape and familiar six-button configuration provide direct access to essential commands including frequent browser functions and shift-on-the-fly adjustable resolution with minimal wrist movement. A nubby, no-slip rubber skin helps target text and objects with a sure, confident grip.
Easy Installation and Low Maintenance
Plug and Play installation and compatibility with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac offer quick and easy operation. With no mechanical or rolling parts to wear or fail, the MANHATTAN RightTrack Mouse requires little maintenance for long, reliable performance at home, at the office or on the road.
For full specification, please click here
Help to select the right postal charges
Area A & B – England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
(This area is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in areas C and D)
Area C – The Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
(All Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area D – Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (All Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
>>Area A & B
Standard £4.99 (3 - 5 working days)
>>Area C & D
48 Hours £16.99 (2 working days)
>>Area E or International
Standard £19.99 (5 - 8 working days)
1. Postal charges are more for Area C and Area D is due to additional surcharge by UK-mail.
2. We only charge one delivery per order. The more you buy , the more you save!
3. We no longer offer free delivery due to the rising cost of postage.
4. Please select the right amount of delivery charge outside UK-mainland or your order will be cancelled. We do not ship any DVD/CD cases outside UK-mainland.
5. Due to our low flat delivery charges, we only allow 4 boxes ( or 400 pieces ) of DVD/CD cases per order. This is to limit the amount of damage/breakage during delivery.
For international delivery, weight restriction applies (no more than 30 Kgs).
That our daily cut off time is 2.30pm, Monday to Friday
0 reviews | Be the first to write a review