TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless Lite N Router
What This Product Does
The TL-WR740N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device integrated with internet-sharing router and 4-port switch. The wireless N Router is 802.11b&g compatible based on 802.11n technology and gives you 802.11n performance up to 150Mbps at an even more affordable price. Bordering on 11n and surpassing 11g speed enables high bandwidth consuming applications like video streaming to be more fluid. You can enjoy a high quality experience when video streaming, VoIP, or online gaming wirelessly, with traditional g products was never very practical, from anywhere in your entire home.
Exceptional Wireless Performance with Affordable Price
TP-LINK TL-WR740N is a high speed solution that compatibles with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on N technology, TL-W740N gives you 802.11n performance up to 150 Mbps at an even more affordable price, 9X the speed and 4x the range of traditional 11g products.
Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
Wireless security encryption easily at a push of QSS button
Priority of service assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice and video
Supports SPI firewall and access control management
Supports WPA/WPA2 encryptions
Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices
Additional Specification, please click here
Help to select the right postal charges
Area A & B – England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
(This area is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in areas C and D)
Area C – The Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
(All Postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE)
Area D – Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Isles and Isles of Scilly. (All Postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25, GY, JE)
>>Area A & B
Standard £4.99 (3 - 5 working days)
>>Area C & D
48 Hours £16.99 (2 working days)
>>Area E or International
Standard £19.99 (5 - 8 working days)
1. Postal charges are more for Area C and Area D is due to additional surcharge by UK-mail.
2. We only charge one delivery per order. The more you buy , the more you save!
3. We no longer offer free delivery due to the rising cost of postage.
4. Please select the right amount of delivery charge outside UK-mainland or your order will be cancelled. We do not ship any DVD/CD cases outside UK-mainland.
5. Due to our low flat delivery charges, we only allow 4 boxes ( or 400 pieces ) of DVD/CD cases per order. This is to limit the amount of damage/breakage during delivery.
For international delivery, weight restriction applies (no more than 30 Kgs).
That our daily cut off time is 2.30pm, Monday to Friday
0 reviews | Be the first to write a review